Freed Thought #1 10:40 PM Saturday

I made this blog for a reason. This blog will be the place where I release all my emotions, thoughts, and sorrows. I will stay anonymous as long as I can. This will be my online home, journal, diary, and bestfriend because I will pour all my emotions here. I will never hesitate to type what I want to post. And I will not even care about people's reactions because I'm too tired to even care. I hope that this blog would not be read by everyone but me. I want to keep my emotions all to myself. I just need to let it all out by posting. It may be weird but I find comfort on doing it. Every post, I know that there is a probability that someone is reading what I am writing. And it makes me relieved somehow because it gives me a hint of hope that if that someone reads the racing thoughts inside my head, they would actually care. I'm happy even if that someone will openly tell me that he/she cares for me or not. It's just that it feels good knowing that someone cares for you. Even with you knowing or not. So starting today, I will make this blog my home, and my freedom board and I will post everything that goes in and out of my head. Without hesitation. For the sake of being sane.

-J.M.R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freed Thought #9 9:22 Saturday

Freed Thought #6 9:32 PM Sunday