Freed Thought #4 11:56 PM Wednesday

These past few days, I've been stable. Hindi naman ako masyadong nalulungkot. I'm standing along the line between happiness and sadness. It's more like my emotion's neutral. Minsan sumasaya ako dahil sa binabasa ko. I recently figured out that I have a thing for stories having a genre between or a mix of: Fantasy, Paranormal, Horror, Action, and a sprinkle of Romance. Sometimes I wish that I have my own private writer or author, so somehow he/she could write any story that I would like to read. Love, even. There's 10 things I mainly want to do in my lifetime. One, sleep. Two, eat. Three, read. Four, spend my life on the road, travelling to anywhere, everywhere. Five, drink hot choco. Six, swim in spectacular beaches. Seven, read. Eight, write stories. Nine, collect millions and millions of books that I'd love to read. And the best being the last, or vice versa, ten, to read amazing stories that will catch me off-guard. Oh, I already said that tons of times didn't I? Well, can't blame bookworm and a bibliophile as one to not love reading and to not love books. 


-J.M.R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freed Thought #9 9:22 Saturday

Freed Thought #6 9:32 PM Sunday